Monday 27 December 2010

At the midnight ...

Till now ...
I still infront of computer ...
Playing fb & listening my favourite music ...
Now I'm boring , tat's why i writing my bloggy ...
Actually i dunoe wat can i do ...
A bit sleepy oso didn't have ...
Just Now i have Cleaned My house ...
So happy ...
And clean too ...
'Mao su zuo' ...

Last nite i have saw tat guy !
A guy who alwayss call gurlss to sms him in FB !!
Guy !! You're suckss & ... SHIT !!
Go away !!
Xiu Xiu Xiu ~ !!!
><
And i saw a guy tat I Hate !!
Is XXX !!
><
Issshh ....
Don't Think Too much laa ...


Mooding ...
='(

I have think ...
If i was grew up ...
I wan go alone to KL ...
Alone to pass my life ...
Tat's feel good ...
Alone to see Movie , Alone shopping ...
No oness Know me ...
=')

Alone stay in a small house ...

Or go to TAIWAN ~
There Not bad too ...
 .....................

If my frend wannt accompany me to go ...
I oso ok de ...
hehee =)
I Just wan to feel , how a ppl stay alone's feel ...
=p



No comments:

Post a Comment