Friday 31 December 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! 2011 ~

Actually just now i go my frend's house ...
hehe ~
after arrived there ...
I saw still got some food for eat ...
Yeeppeee ... B'coz i'm hungry !!!
><
After eat , thn go upstair to standby and see 烟花 !!
haha..
we all so SHOCK !! all scream !!!
wwuuuhhhhuuuuuu  ~~~~~~~~~~~~  !!!!
and the 烟花 sikit burn dao uss ..
Luckily not ~
And now i hope when Reopen school , can happy and meet my lovely babess ...
Then Back home ...
huh ~ luckily got car back home , if not ... i think i will stay at Wuzai's house liaoo ...
==
Actually Tis is my 1st time tat countdown the 2010's last moment wiith frendsss ...
I'm felt happy and almost wanna cry ...
When backing home .. i told hui hui 
:''这次是我第一次和朋友度过...以前只是看电视节目..''
after i say tat sentence , i feel wanna cry ...
=((
But it's nothing .... =))
haiizzz ,..
I promise myself wanna to forget all the bad thingss in 2010 ... !!
I will do it !!!
=))




Finally i wanna say ::


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment