Sunday 2 January 2011

My 1st Post at 2011 ...
haha ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

so ....
Tomorrow is reopen school , so glad can see my babess ...
hehe =)
Miss eu all laa ~
><
Just now go Eastern wif Cordelia & her BF ...
And when we passed by the CHINESE CHIKEN'S SHOP , i saw her with a guy ...
iisshh ...
and i heared her sound tim ...
she make her sound like baby's sound ...
iisshh , childish !!
chicken jiu shi chicken ...
><
and wif her tat guy , in my memoriess ...
i think i have been saw him b'fore ...
( my feel ) ...
 IIISSHHH ~ dun talk about tat bitch !! ><
Tomorrow ~ so excited ...
But , angry is ....
wan go buy book byself wahh ....
(selfservice mehh ...) 
haiz ~ 
if early buy then good lorr ...
can pack it beautifully ...
Then tomorrow no need bring a big bag go to school lorr ...
><
And i have been prepared all my school thing ...
Just need wait 14 hours then ok lerr ...
ahahha ...
and i hope i can get a pretty markss in my PMR !!
=))
God Bless ...

Till now still dunoe wan go whose house to stay ...
Yesterday my mum say go my cousin's house to stay ...
And yesterday again , she say go another cousin'e house again ...
huh ~ actually i wan alone at home @@
Really ...

And now , i'm missing my youngest bro - SIMON
how are you recently ?? 
Hope u can find a work that match with you ...
and after earn many money , dun 4rget to buy some present to me ...
or gve me ang pau oso can d ...
haha ...

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment